Saturday, November 13, 2010

American Lit. is Already Decent...

Me personally, I feel like making this blog is a waste of my time because I already know that there is absolutely nothing wrong with this class. Everything that could be brought to this class has already been delievered and many more. I love how this class is my first class of the day or else I would probably be in a horrible mood throughout the whole day. We have very meaningful conversations, even when we may have a goofy topic or something. It is always a blast to come to that class in the morning so I can fully wake up, and maybe go to sleep towards the end of the day. Depends on what the teachers will be teaching that day. But in American Lit. there is never a dull moment. Idk why but Mr. McCarthy reminds me of the chubby guy off of "The Hangover"... maybe that's why I try and hold back my laughs so much and is hard to take him serious sometimes. He is just randomly hilarious and the music he plays in the background is decent. I couldn't ask for a better teacher and since the teacher makes the class... I couldn't ask for a better class. So no critism here, just complimenting the class... which is why I believe this blog was a waste. But anyways, keep up the good work Mr. McCarthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment