Sunday, November 21, 2010

I am a Plow... I guess

I am a plow... hmmmmmm kind of a weird topic I believe to discuss on a blog. When writing this one blog, I was struggling to come up with something meaningful that would capture someone's attention and would continue to entertain them throughout this blog entry. A plow to me is someone that continues to clean up after every messy situation that may occur. Since I continue to think back to a snow plow that wipes the streets clean from bundles of snow stacked on top of one another so the cars continue on their route and can get through the day much more smoothly. In this case, I can be the plow at certain times, and I can also be the snow at certain times. I can be the one to sweep the problems away that other people may cause that will effect other people with the actions they may have committed. But also, I may be the problem that is getting in everybody else way and by doing that, I'm disrupting the flow of everything. I can't help the fact that some days I am a clumsy, clueless dude. The other days I may be the most intelligent man you may have ever met. But yes, I am a Plow... in some type of way.

1 comment:

  1. Paul,

    This was quite an interesting way of looking at it. I loved it and if you had elaborated more, it'd have really been over the top. Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete